Think and Grow Rich is a motivational personal development and self-help book written by Napoleon Hill  and inspired by a suggestion from Scottish-American businessman Andrew Carnegie. It was first published in 1937 during the Great Depression. It remains the biggest seller of Napoleon Hill’s books – a perennial best-seller after 70 years (BusinessWeek Magazine’s Best-Seller List ranked Think and Grow Rich as the sixth best-selling paperback business book 70 years after it was first published).  Think and Grow Rich is listed in John C. Maxwell‘s A Lifetime “Must Read” Books List. 
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 ways to tune up your content for 2011
- 5 reasons your website Isn’t attracting leads.
- 11 customer service trends to watch out for in 2011.
- The M word and the 50% rule
- The 80/20 principle
- The magic of thinking BIG
- How to make millions with your ideas
- The E-myth revisited – why most small businesses don’t work & what to do about it.
- Think & grow rich
- The richest man in Babylon