Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life, published in 1998, is a motivational book by Spencer Johnson written in the style of a parable or business fable. It describes change in one’s work and life, and four typical reactions to said change by two mice and two “littlepeople”, during their hunt for cheese. ANew York Times business bestseller since release, Who Moved My Cheese? remained on the list for almost five years and spent over 200 weeks on Publishers Weekly‘s hardcover nonfiction list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 ways to tune up your content for 2011
- 5 reasons your website Isn’t attracting leads.
- 11 customer service trends to watch out for in 2011.
- The M word and the 50% rule
- The 80/20 principle
- The magic of thinking BIG
- How to make millions with your ideas
- The E-myth revisited – why most small businesses don’t work & what to do about it.
- Think & grow rich
- The richest man in Babylon