In mobile as in social media, don’t push your brand. Mobile, like social media, is about creating a presence and establishing value. But if it gets to be too much about just plastering your brand on yet another medium (as with TV, billboards, radio etc.) it’s just not likely to work out that well, experts say. So what is the best way to use mobile marketing to benefit your brand? The Lunch Pail
Top Posts & Pages
- 5 ways to tune up your content for 2011
- 5 reasons your website Isn’t attracting leads.
- 11 customer service trends to watch out for in 2011.
- The M word and the 50% rule
- The 80/20 principle
- The magic of thinking BIG
- How to make millions with your ideas
- The E-myth revisited – why most small businesses don’t work & what to do about it.
- Think & grow rich
- The richest man in Babylon